The TS2122 series offer a slim,
two-legged casework made of stainless steel,
ideal for sites where a high traffic and space are issued
• Alloy steel tripod hub prevents mechanical wear
• Casework and tripod arms manufactured in SUS304 stainless steel
• Electromagnets for lock are used only when being activated. They are in standby mode when the device is idle.
• ZK patented compact mechanism ensures
• High quality electrical component
TS2000 single-lane tripod turnstiles have an
attractive bridge design only 10 inches in width and
a rotating 3-arm barrier which requires users to
first authenticate and then push forward
on the upper-most turnstile arm to gain passage.
TS1000 access control options include a
factory-installed card reader,
fingerprint reader and/or face reader